June 5, 2010

In the beginning, there was good food

A chef, by any other name, is someone with a little bit of spice and spunk, and the determination to live and eat well.
I wish I could tell you that I was inspired deeply by watching the movie Julie and Julia, which is why this blog was created, but to everyone's surprise, I'm really just someone that enjoys two things: good food and cooking. My interest in cooking is not to focus on the gourmet or how to become the next "top chef," but rather, I want to discover innovative, great tasting recipes, that will ultimately save me time and money.

Eating healthy has become a new goal of mine over the past couple of years, and once I got married and had a kitchen to call my own, it's truly taken on a new meaning. My hope for this blog would simply be to provide a space where I can share my recipes, both created and adapted, and inspire others to throw away their McDonalds lovin', fried food grubbin', frozen food eatin' ways, and start cooking again.

Here's to many cooking adventures...hope you stay along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...